Discover a wonderful world of practical ideas and useful tips from top museum experts. Meet key colleagues from New England to expand your professional network. Share your opinion in lively discussions with museums big and small. Whether you're new to the ranks or a seasoned veteran, the NEMA Conference is the place to build your museum career.
So get ready for the best conference ever! See you in Hartford!
Great reasons to attend in 2011!
- Polish your professional skills in more than 60 panels and workshops
- Network with 800+ museum professionals
- Enjoy terrific off-site, after hours entertainment at great museums
- Get the big picture about diversity in museums with our all-star panel of keynoters: Claudine Brown/Smithsonian Institution, Hartford Mayor Pedro Segarra, James Chung/Reach Advisors, Colin McEnroe/CT Public Broadcasting
- Learn about the latest innovative products & services in the expanded NEMA exhibit hall
New for 2011! Vote in the NEMA "45 Minutes of Fame" contest, where you choose who will be a conference keynoter
- New for 2011! Pre-conference PechaKucha Night on Tuesday — catch the fast-paced, worldwide phenomenon as presenters show 20 slides x 20 seconds each on every imaginable topic
- New for 2011! Browse the Conference Bookstore for great reads from the AAM professional development library.