Sudbury Historical Society
The Sudbury Historical Society is a nonprofit institution that was incorporated in 1956 and since that time has been collecting, preserving, and presenting the history of Sudbury through quality educational programs for adults and school children and through new publications. Our archives are available for researchers by appointment. Volunteers are welcome to help us with projects in a variety of disciplines.
At present we are located on the second floor of Sudbury's Town Hall but we are working on plans for new headquarters that will allow us to create a community history center to exhibit our collections and sponsor educational programs in a new way. Stay tuned - We are excited about what the future holds.